Frontend Engineer (Vue.js)
Denovers LLC, a San Francisco-based Product Design Studio is looking for Front-End Developer (Vue.js) for its Karachi office (in-house). As Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, Integrating APIs, ensuring the responsiveness of applications. You will directly be collaborating with international clients so good communication skills are required.
- Experience of commercial web development experience.
- Experience working with Vue.js is a must.
- Familiarity with the Vue Composition API or Vue 3 is a must.
- Experience using Material Design component libraries (preferably Vuetify).
- Working closely with client to implement new features according to the design specifications.
- Refactoring and improving existing features of the product based on best practices, changing requirements.
- Writing unit tests to ensure code robustness and documentation.
What we offer:
- Market Competitive Salary, based on your expertise and skill set.
- A great environment to work in.
- An Opportunity to learn.
- Occasional Bonuses.
- We encourage growth and out-of-the-box ideas, Yours will always be appreciated.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at email@example.com.